Google Rating
Based on 73 reviews

If you have time and your claim is straightforward, you can use our step by step guides to claim yourself. If your claim is complex, or you are not confident dealing with tax and HMRC, get a free quote from a Medics’ Money verified specialist accountant here. Complex claims that would benefit from using an accountant include those that exceed £2500 of expenses in any year, multiple examinations or courses and travel, or those completing a self assessment tax return. Claiming incorrectly can cost you thousands of pounds and a good accountant will cost you a few hundred pounds to do the claim for you.