Google Rating
Based on 76 reviews

The short answer is yes. If you have claimed yourself or used a non specialist accountant it would be worth you downloading our free guide to make sure you have claimed everything. The long answer is, if your expenses have changed in anyway year to year since you claimed, then yes you do need to update HMRC to make sure you’re paying the right amount of tax. It’s also good practice to check your tax code to see how much expenses are included in your tax code and our blog provides information about how to do this yourself for free.