Google Rating
Based on 73 reviews

This depends on your unique circumstances and often the answer is you need both. In general accountants help to calculate the tax due and Independent Fianacial Advisers help you plan for the future by projecting benefits and advising on what pension is right for you. This article gives more detail but if you still have questions, contact us here.