Google Rating
Based on 73 reviews

Yes, you can switch accountants if you are unhappy with your current accountant. If you do wish to change accountants we can match you to an appropriate specialist medical accountant, verified by Medics’ Money and with reviews from doctors. Simply let your old accountant know you wish to disengage from their services and your new Medics’ Money specialist will contact them and take care of everything.