Google Rating
Based on 73 reviews

Unfortunately not, HMRC guidance is very specific that a course or qualification being mandatory does not mean tax can be claimed on it. If you have significant amounts of courses we would always recommend using a specialist medical accountant as tax law is complex in this area and any mistakes could cost you a lot of money. You can get a quote from a Medics’ Money verified specialist accountant here.

If your interested you can read the HMRC guidance here https://www.gov.uk/hmrc-internal-manuals/employment-income-manual/eim32530