Should you become a GP partner?
Todays podcast is MASSIVE and we cover all the key topics GPs should consider when joining a partnership.
If you are considering a partnership or are a partner we have a free course to teach you everything you need and you can find the details here.
If you are an established partner and have a new partner joining – tell them about our course.
In the podcast we talk about:
- What should a new GP Partner be looking for?
- Should they get a copy of the practice accounts?
- How will they know what they will be paid?
- What will their drawings be?
- What is working capital and how is it financed?
- How does the property ownership aspect work?
- What is parity? Do we see fixed shares of profit?
- What should a new partner look out for in the first year for tax?
- How will pension work as a partner?
- How does the new to partnership payment work?
- Do we see Non-GP partners?